Center for Sustainable Living
815 S Rose Ave Bloomington, IN 47401
The Center for Sustainable Living is an umbrella organization that is comprised of a variety of grassroots environmental projects focused on different aspects of sustainability. It is the mission of the Center to make available information, services, projects and networking opportunities for those interested in exploring ecologically sustainable ways of thinking, living and interacting in our community.
The goals of the Center for Sustainable Living are:
- to integrate human settlements and activities harmoniously into the natural world
- to provide services, information, tools and networking opportunities for those interested in sustainable living
- to develop projects and programs that promote more sustainable ways of living
- to work with and support other groups with similar purposes
- to sponsor public events where community members may meet to exchange ideas, suggest solutions, and develop strategies to promote sustainable living.
- Contact Information:
(812) 332-8796 email@example.com